[ARSCLIST] FW: bob pinson

>  <<alert_OA1467_1062712128_CMFPDC_3#Pinson Bio.DOC.txt>>
>

> Today at 11:10, we lost a great friend and long-time employee and
> supporter of the Museum,  Bob Pinson.  There is a direct line from the
> point in time when Bob followed his record collection here to where we are
> today as a premier educational insititution poised for new frontiers.
> That line is chiseled with the name Bob Pinson.
>
> I would be hard pressed to name an individual who has had more to do with
> the success of this institution than Bob.  He will be missed.
>
> Kyle Young
> Director
> Country Music Hall of Fame®and Museum
> (615)416-2045
> kyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Honor Thy Music ®
>
> We are hoping to have a memorial service/listening party in Bob's honor
> later in the month. If you are interested, please email me at
> lbufferd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will send you the details as I
> have them.
>
> Lauren Bufferd
> Museum Services
> lbufferd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

********   McAfee GroupShield for Microsoft Exchange    **********

Alert generated on: Thursday, September 04, 2003 04:48:48 PM Central Daylight Time

The file Pinson Bio.DOC has been replaced. Reason: The file met the blocking options set in the anti-virus system.
Please consult your administrator for further help quoting your ticket number: OA1467_1062712128_CMFPDC_3