Re: [ARSCLIST] Pitching and Equalization of 78s/Resampling questions.

Jon Noring wrote:

> It would not surprise me if the high-end sound editing software, such
> as Sonic Solutions, uses a very good resampling algorithm, which will
> give essentially perfect results (perfect within the round-off errors
> associated with integer sampling.)

As a user of a full blown Sonic Solution three card system since 1991 I
can say YES with no reservations of any kind.

Completely transparent.

--
Best,

Goran Finnberg
The Mastering Room AB
Goteborg
Sweden

E-mail: mastering@xxxxxxxxx

Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to
make them all yourself.    -   John Luther