From: <audio101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Scanning LP covers

> Hello,
>
>  The Epson 836XL scanners will scan a 12.2" x 17" image, i own one! and i
can scan an entire album cover with room to spare on all sides in 1 pass! I
have scanned over 500 albums with it so far and the quality is simply
amazing! best 250.00 I ever spent.
> I specifically bought this model because of its features and price.
>

>  Epson does make a 836 scanner and that is NOT the same, the model MUST
have the XL on the end. The Expression 836XL and 1640XL scanners are pro
quality scanners with a retail price around 2500.00 ea.

>   I see these refurbished on ebay for 350-400 all the time. and in my
opinion, the best way to scan album covers.