Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Scanning LP covers

Go to eBay - search for "Epson Scanners." Scroll down that list and you'll find someone selling the Epson Large Format Scanner (12"x17"), model 836L, for $400 each. These are not auction items, but new, in-box warrantied products. And he seemingly has a bunch of them.
If I had the $$$ I'd buy one right now.
Good luck,
Malcolm R

Francesco Martinelli wrote:

Yes,. The Epson 1200 Scanner which can be bought on ebay for a very reasonable price.
Best Regards,
David
The Hoffman Collection I searched it but it seems to scan only A4... am I missing something?F. Martinelli