Re: [ARSCLIST] Correspondence with Lawrence Lessig

  Remember that our friend Sonny Bono added 20 years to that sentence.
So this means pre-1972 recordings don't go out of common-law copyright
until 2067. At least until the next extension.

James

>>> mrichter@xxxxxxx 07/21/03 03:01AM >>>

Incidentally, the last entry at the last URL is "Life + 70 years or
12-31-2047 whichever is greater". Frankly, that sounds to me more like
term of incarceration than a term of protection.

Mike
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/