Re: [ARSCLIST] Rotting pressure pads, rust, bugs and cassette housing

Richard Hess wrote:

> .use a machine that intentionally pushes
> the pressure pads out of the way and develops its own tension.
snip
> I know my Nakamichi Dragons do that. I think
> that the Nakamichi MR-1 does that as well.

As do the 482/582/682 series Nakamichi decks.

--
Best,

Goran Finnberg
The Mastering Room AB
Goteborg
Sweden

E-mail: mastering@xxxxxxxxx

Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to
make them all yourself.    -   John Luther