Re: [ARSCLIST] International Archive for Recording Devices (long post)

Hello, Parker,

Your post illustrated my point precisely:

Let's make an annotated list...perhaps a modification of my original
suggestion would be to have "Pro" and "Con" columns -- a traditional "TEE
TABLE" for each device with a brief discussion as to why.

There is no perfect machine. Each user has preferences and different
working methods.

As to Nakamichi Service, I see they've removed TAP Electronics from the
list although I would still want to check with them since they did a great
job on my two Dragons--and they're 45 minutes to two hours away from me,
depending on traffic <smile>.

Tap Electronics
310-423-4255
2392 E Artesia Bl