Re: [ARSCLIST] International Archive for Recording Devices

Peter:

Thanks so much for your considered response. While
I must respectfully disagree with you as far as the amount
of time it would take, I understand the the other points you make
and it is disappointing that a consensus was elusive. However,
my list was more a compendium of suggestions from experts
in the field. It would be up to the user to determine which device
was "best" at the end of the day. It sounds to me as though the
internal politics and manufacturer's concerns could prevent this from
coming
to pass on some official basis. Perhaps I will have to write a little
book
on the subject and see if a music technology press would be interested
in such an idea.

Aaron Luis Levinson