Re: [ARSCLIST] Dry tape squeal problem

I'd like to thank everybody involved for their input.  I guess the
bottom line is that I'm looking for silicone fluid of at least 200
CentiStoke viscosity.  The articles I've read talk about using a felt
pad, cotton ball or other wicking device to apply the fluid (in very
small amounts) to the tape before it enters the head stack.

So the main question I have is:  Where can I get the silicone fluid?
Obviously, I'm talking about something with no nasty impurities or other
surprises.

        -ed falk