Re: [ARSCLIST] new 78 turntables?

The SP-15 does a wonderful job of transcribing 16" disc's when mounted
on a custom base using a SME 3012 arm.

 The Sp-15 is built MUCH better then any of the newer DJ type
turntables. I offer complete rebuild services for the Sp-15's as well,
plus I offer many upgrade and custom parts. You can find me at
www.overkillaudioinc.com

 There are few decks outside of the 10,000.00 Dollar Simon York
turntables that perform as well as a SP-15 for transcription work of 16"
disc's, in fact I know of no other deck short of several thousand
dollars that will do the job.

 We are currently working on our own 16" platter for the Sp-15's and we
currently have removable spindle kits in stock.

 Please let me know if we can be of any service, or if you are dead set
on purchasing new turntables, I would be interested in buying your old
SP-15's.

Thanks

Dave Meyers
Overkill audio inc.