----- Original Message -----
From: "Premise Checker" <checker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[snip]
I suspect it will be nice to have available what LC has, but there are many other digital preservation projects that don't require LC or congressional intervention.
Here are some links:
http://www.archive.org/
http://www.cdpheritage.org/about/project_description.html
http://www.arl.org/preserv/index.html