[ARSCLIST] Fw: [AV Media Matters] High Speed CD-R

I'm taking the liberty of forwarding this information just posted to the A-V
media listserve.

Forgive me if you have already seen it.  I'm trying to distribute it as
widely as I can.

With some newer CD software, it's sometimes difficult to get it to run as
slowly as it needs to.  It's a programming problem.  Had it here.  See your
technical person.

Steve Smolian
Steven Smolian    301-694-5134
Smolian Sound Studios