Re: [ARSCLIST] NYT: A Disc That Will Hold a Bigger Byte of Data

| A Disc That Will Hold a Bigger Byte of Data
| http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/23/technology/circuits/23askk.html
| Q & A

Making DVD's to hold more information?
CD-ROMs are all ready holding more and more information as the compression software becomes more sophisticated.  Pioneers in Brass book, photos, and recordings and another small book, only uses about 180 megs of space on its CD-ROM with the platform compression used. Had I had access (and more time), I could have added many of the recordings listed, including video to the single CD-ROM.

Colligo technology also reads books and web pages for the sighted.
http://www.colligo.us/colligo.us/