From: Harry Rice [mailto:Harry_Rice@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 January 2003 14:14
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Ediphone Cylinder Recordings

I would appreciate information regarding the "Ediphone Master Wax" cylinder
recording system generally and playback possibilities in particular.  I have
only the cylinders which are about 6 3/16" long by 2 3/8" outside diameter.

Harry Rice

Free exhibition at the British Library Galleries :

Magic Pencil : Children's Book Illustration Today (to 31 March) original
graphic work of 13 contemporary artists

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.