[ARSCLIST] ARSCLIST UPDATE

I have reset the arsclist configuration (as of 5 pm Friday) to 1)
include [arsclist] in the subject header of all messages and 2)
automatically send a copy of a post to the sender.  I will have the
digest up and running by Tuesday.

Sincerely,
Mary Bucknum
ARSCLIST list owner

>>> audio101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/17/03 18:32 PM >>>
Why is it on this new list server, that when I send a message in, it
never bounces back to me like it did on the old server? I never know if
my message has actually made it through or not?

Dave