Re: arsclist Technics SP-15 for sale

In a message dated 01/16/2003 3:51:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, lapp@xxxxxxx
writes:

> At very least, you might want to keep the
>  prices off your "announcements" and let interested readers write you
>  off-list for prices. Or better yet, put your ad in the ARSC newsletter.

Interesting!

To me the most frustrating thing about an announcement of the availability of
an item is the lack of price information.  If I can't tell whether your
talking about $10.00 or $10,000, don't tell me about it.

In a field that includes cassette players selling from $5.00 to $5000.00, we
really need to know what is being discussed. "Pro Audio Review" magazine
would be useless if they didn't give the price of each item reviewed "At a
glance."

On the other hand, I've seen the SP-15 post enough already, perhaps because I
subscribe to several archive lists. It is reaching the point of wanting to
avoid that vendor.

Mike Csontos