Re: arsclist Re: Message formatting

In a message dated 01/15/2003 5:00:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
seubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subj:       Re: arsclist Re: Message formatting
>  Date:    01/15/2003 5:00:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
>  From:    seubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Seubert)
>  Sender:  ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx (Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List)
>  To:  ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  ARSClist members,
>
>  Please remember that the new list address is: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a problem with the new format.  The ARSCLIST address does not appear
in the "From:" field, so my Spam filtering system rejects it. The other
fields are not read at the "mailbox" level.  Is there any way the system can
be set so the messages appear to be from ARSCLIST?

Does anyone else have a problem with not knowing where the messages are from?

Mike Csontos