Record collection available

Forwarding from my Brother in Michigan.  Anyone interested can call this person direct.

>I received a phone call the other day from a woman who says she has a Lot of
old big band LP's and some 78"s. She also mentioned that she had a fair
amount of classical LP's She told me that she would probably throw them out
if I didn't want them. I told her to wait a few days. Can you give me names
of anybody that might want these recordings? Or maybe you can pass the word
along to somebody. Her name is Betty Hahn. Home phone is 269 926 9717.

Paul T. Jackson - Trescott Research
Information & Library Development
trescott@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookbay.com/PioneersInBrass.htm