arsclist 30 year run of ARSC Journals offered

The ARSC List is not for commercial messages but because of the unusual nature of this offer and because many members have recently joined ARSC, I hope this is not considered a violation of list resule. I am just trying to help a long time ARSC members family.

I have been helping dispose of the estate of a long time ARSC member. Among his possessions is a LONG 30 year run of the ARSC Journal. As most of you know the Journal is a wealth of historical information on phonographs and sound recordings. The Ray Wile articles on the history of Edison's invention and his company are just one reason these are so valuable for research.

I suggested to the family that they be sold as one group. If  anyone is interested in acquiring them for their library or personal collection, please contact me OFF LIST at the following email address:    Stevenramm@xxxxxxx , and I will provide details and arrange shipment.

I have taken a picture of the lot and posted it at the following URL for anyone to see:  http://members.aol.com/stevramm/arscjournals.jpg

There are 50 issues from Volume 5 No. 2/3 (1973) through Volume 21 (2000) I think one issue in 1984 may be missing. Many are VERY thick and there is never more than 2-3 pages of ads. They are printed on Acid Free paper. Also included are SIX ARSC Membership Directories from 1987 to 2000.

Steve Ramm