Re: arsclist Attn: Bruno Weber

I'm not sure if this quite fits into what Bruno is
looking for, but there is a website called the All
Music Guide:

http://www.allmusic.com/

that provides bibliographic information (in MARC
format if desired) for a wide range of musical
recordings.  It is a bit skewed (I believe) towards
more contemporary (post World War II) pop/rock/country
recordings but it might be worth a look.

Best,

Ben Grillot
Archives Sound Lab Manager
The Cutting Corporation