arsclist Re: [MLA-L] Recordable CDs

All,

To all who responded so quickly and thoroughly to my query about Digital Audio discs, thank you very much for your help! I appreciate the time everyone took to make me so much better informed than I had been (I'm happy to summarize if there's interest). These lists truly are a grand thing. :-)

Cheers

Eric