Re:arsclist Gray Audograph Recordings

I don't advise using the old original equipment to playback any old disks, or cylinders. It's usually a sure fire way of causing more damage. In addition you'll never get the best sound possible. I suggest that the disks be transfered by a professional audio restoration engineer who has the experience and the equipment to handle that format.

Adrian Cosentini
Chief Audio Engineer
VidiPax
450 West 31st Street