Re: arsclist Maxell Pro CDr's?

I assume Alyssa is referring to the Maxell CD-R MusicPro 80 minute/700 MB
discs.  Yes I have heard of them and I actually bought a 10 pack out of
curiosity, and I am guessing that "Pro" is tacked on for marketing purposes.
They are blue, not gold, although the writable surface is gold.  The box
copy claims "Significantly reduced error rates (exceeding Industry Standard
Orange Book Part II v3.1) providing greater disc reliability and higher
performance."  So I guess the Orange Book reference is what makes these
discs "Pro."

--
Tom Caw
MM/MLIS degree candidate