Re: arsclist Dolby and unintended consequences

Hi, Joe,

I didn't think so...but I could be wrong. I thought you could use your standard Dolby B processor for decoding it.

If you have an article, I'd really like to see it.

Of course you had to bandwidth limit and REALLY notch at 19kHz--that's why many reel and cassette decks and standalone Dolby B units had multiplex switches, but that was to avoid the pilot tone at 19kHz from falsely adjusting the Dolby--that's the only thing I can think of...but it's late.

Cheers,

Richard