Re: arsclist TDK audio cassettes

In a message dated 06/21/2002 3:56:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MJONES@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi,
>  I need to get in touch with people who have used  TDK audio cassettes,
> models SASAX, MAX or ARX, for recording before December 1988.
>  Any help would be appreciated.
>
>  Thanks.
>  Margaret Jones

What kind of help do you need.

I have been using TDK CKEF106C C-120 cassettes for temporary recording for
immediate listening in "Walkman" type players since the early 80s. Many have
been through more than 100 record-play cycles. I am having no problems with
them, through the life of many decks and players.

These were "duplicator master" cassettes in bulk packaging from a
professional audio supplier.  I too would like to know where I can get more.

Mike Csontos

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
from the author of the post.