From: Michael Ridderbusch [mailto:mridder@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 12:28 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist supply advice - boxes for 78s

I'm a private collector of 78 recordings and would like
some advice regarding storage boxes.

Bags Unlimited offers a
plastic corrugated box (8 inches deep)
or a
corrugated (cardboard I assume) box (13 inches deep).

I would like to be able to stack boxes without risking the
collapse of lids.  I'm also concerned about the potential inconvenience of
trucking around a 13 inch box full of 78
records.

Any opinions out there?

Michael

-