From: owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Seubert
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 11:13 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist Reissue contracts

Can anybody share a sample contract between an archives and a record
company for reissue of archival material? We are drawing one up and I'd
like to see what sort of language is included.

Please contact me off list if you can share one.

David Seubert, Curator
Performing Arts Collection
Davidson Library Special Collections
University of California