arsclist Query: grant sources for incipient archives

Dear list,

I was quite pleased to attend my first ARSC meeting in Santa Barbara and
learn what you all are doing.

I am wondering if you could point me in the direction of potential grant
sources for a classical music institution sitting on a pile of concert tapes
it doesn't know what to do with. I have looked at the ARSClist archives back
through 2001 and found the NARAS grant program on grammy.com. Any other
leads would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mark DeWitt
dewittmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx