From: owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 11:01 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: arsclist Aluminum discs

Hello,

 My Name is Dave Meyers and I am new to the ARC List, I own a small company
called Overkill audio inc. I do transfers from many formats including 78's,
LP's, Cassettes, 8-tracks, Reel to reel, wire recordings and soon Edison
cylinders!
 I have transferred Aluminum disc's before, but there are MANY varieties of
these. Most of these were home made recordings on "Recordio" disc's but I
have seen several other types as well.
 Please email me at overkill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we can talk about what you
have and to what format you would like them transferred.

 Thanks

Dave Meyers
President
Overkill audio inc.