arsclist DIGEST version available

Ladies and gentlemen;

In light of several requests for a digest version,  I am pleased to announce
that one is now available for ARSClist.  If you would rather receive one
posting a day instead of individual postings, here are the instructions for
subscribing to the digest version:

To subscribe to the Digest version of the list:

You must subscribe independently to ARSClist and ARSClist-digest.
Very likely you will not want to be on both lists. To change between
ARSClist and ARSClist-digest, you must unsubscribe from one list and
subscribe to the other. This can be done with one message to
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with two command lines in it:

                                               unsubscribe ARSClist
                                               subscribe ARSClist-digest
Remember not to put anything in the Subject line, and not to include any
signature files. Please let me know if you encounter any problems,
especially during the first weeks.

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS AND NEW AREA CODE:
Esther Gillie
Eastman Audio Archive
Sibley Music Library
Eastman School of Music