Re: arsclist More on Kodak CDRs

At 11:36 AM 3/28/2002 -0800, David Seubert wrote:
I made a few phone calls and found out the following about Kodak CDRs. Kodak is completely out of the business, and their website is incorrect when it says that they do custom orders of Gold CDRs. They co-owned their CDR manufacturing plants with PDSC (Panasonic Disc Services Corporation), but they sold their 49% share back to Panasonic earlier this year.

I visited their site at http://www.kodak.com/ this morning and stopped by their online store. They are offering their Ultima media at very favorable prices (30-40 cents each), but only in 80-minute length.

Mike

mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/