arsclist Shiffy on the radio

Hi Gang,

About three weeks ago I was interviewed by Dean Olsher of "The Next Big Thing" about my work with wire recordings.  It'll be aired three times this weekend.  I don't know if the ten minute segment heads up the show, which starts at Sat. 3PM, Sun 11AM & Sun 6PM.

It turned out to be a challenging editing task.  We talked for just about two hours & I provided clips.  It's extremely demanding to distall that amount of material down to about ten minutes.

There's also a companion interview with Chuck Howell of the Library of American Broadcasting of the University of Maryland.

WNYC streams to the web in east Coast time.  Their website's http://www.wnyc.org/

Well, it bottomed at 23 degrees here in NYC this morning.  Last evening I inverted some empty wall joint compount buckets over our prematurely blooming dafodils.  Hopefully they survived.  I'll take the buckets away when it's at least 33 today & check 'em out....

Best,
Shiffy
www.Shifrin.net