From: acosentini@xxxxxxxx <acosentini@xxxxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: Re:arsclist Resources in NYC?

>Well the best place in New York City to see plenty of old recordings is The
Rodgers & Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound @ The New York Public
Library for the Performing Arts, Lincoln Center. I hope she doesn't mind but
you could e-mail Sara Velez, the assistant chief over there
(svelez@xxxxxxxx). I'm sure she can help you out. And if you want to see old
equipment you can visit me at Vidipax. We have a museum full of recording
equipment both audio and video.

-