RE: arsclist polypropylene and tyvek liners

In answer to alternative storage solution for CD's Light Impressions offers
a page which fits in a binder.  The main advantage is this page has space
for and index print (photo CD standard) which could also be employed to
identify the recording contained by the page.  They are made of
polypropylene and come in multiple sizes for multiple storage situations.
If anyone has questions please look at our web site, or please feel free to
contact me at my information below.

Jeff Foye
Account Manager
Light Impressions