arsclist Early Recording Articles

Hello Everyone

I am tentatively moving towards doing some research in the development of
recording techniques (although I suspect that due to current commitments
this may be slow moving for a year or so).  What I'm looking for is accounts
of recording sessions, both technical and general running from the
phonograph through to early electric recordings (up to 1930 shall we say).
Joe Batten and Fred Gaisberg are the obvious sources and I've got them
covered, so I'm interested in what I'm missing - or at least what I hope I'm
missing.

I wonder if anyone can point me in a couple of good directions.

Thanks In Advance

Simon Squire

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html