Re: arsclist SoundForge 4.5--sampling rate

In my opinion, and in a single word, no.

The recordings you have are surely not of
a quality which would suffer audibly from
16 bits @ 44.1 kHz. Just be sure to record
as loud as possible in order to activate as
many of those 16 bits as possible.

Doug Pomeroy   pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxx
Audio Restoration & Remastering

-