Cataloguing Software

Dear Listers,

I am currently looking for stand alone MARC cataloguing software, for
cataloguing a collection of sound recordings, using Windows 2000
Professional. Two products have come to my attention - has anyone had
experience, that they would like to share, of: Total Knowledge Management's
MicroCAT or Lex Systems Lexwin?

Or know of any other suitable programs? I have examined InMagic's
DB/TextWorks which is a good looking free text database, but requires quite
a bit of setting up - even if using their Librarian's package. (It is also
quite expensive.)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

James Downing