Fwd: Appraiser referral kindly requested

If you know of a good appraiser in the NY area, could you please forward the info to this person at faklempt1@xxxxxxxxx? She is not on the list. Thank you. Esther.

From: "Solomon Wasserman" <elamirus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <esth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Appraiser referral kindly requested
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:15:09 -0400

Dear Ms. Gillie - please forgive me for taking your time, but I'm coming up
against brick walls...

I have a vintage collection of classical works on 78rpm from Russia.

I would like to get them properly appraised. Can you direct me to a
qualified appraiser?

I live on Long Island, NY - one hour from NY City.

I would be EVER SO GRATEFUL for your timely reply!

sincerely, Hannah Wasserman

email: faklempt1@xxxxxxxxx

Esther Gillie, Sound Recording Archivist Phone: 716-274-1330 Eastman Audio Archive Fax: 716-274-1088 Eastman School of Music, Sibley Music Library esth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 27 Gibbs Street, Rochester, NY 14604