From: owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jane Cronkhite
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:56 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist LP, CD, cassette packaging

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me out.
I'm a Masters student in Library and Information Science at the University
of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.  I'm taking a preservation course and will
be presenting to my class next week on the topic of preserving sound
recordings.  I'd like to specifically focus on the packaging- LP sleeves,
covers, CD cases and liner notes, etc.  I've not found much information on
this either online or in the library science literature, even though my
professors gave me a great, long bibliography!  If any of you know
anything about this, could you please send me links to sites, citations
for articles, your own personal experience, anything!

Thanks
Jane Cronkhite
cronkhit@xxxxxxxx

-