Re: arsclist Testing, was: a question about multiple CD Burners

Sorry. I assumed you had visited our web site at
http://www.mscience.com/

We perform quantitative testing, not qualitative. We have a standing
offer to provide rudimentary test results for one sample at no charge.
In-depth testing with full reports can also be provided. Check the web
site and provide a sample quantity if you require a quotation.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.