Re: arsclist Ground Impedance for Sound Studio

Richard,

An excellent answer. It's rare to find a clear-sighted
and straightforward answer which does not try to
grossly oversimplify the reality.

And see Tesla's work for possible "complication"
of what we call "grounding"?

Doug Pomeroy
pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxx
---------