Our monthly specials *** Special Bulletin ***

        Hi folks it's us again. We just wanted to let you know that we
have those hard to find American Flag Leather Jackets that everyone is
scrambling for.  This will be a first come first serve, we only have
access to about 60 of them, and they will probably go in the next few days
like the last shipment.  And if you've seen them in the stores after our
last advertisement, their prices have jumped up to $300-$500, get yours
now for only $148.50.

        We also have a brand new shopping cart system and can finally say
we've entered the millennium. Now you can pay by credit card or your
checking account.  I think if you were frustrated by our last system you
will really like this one. Any way just wanted to let you know about our
specials and we hope all is well with you and yours. God bless and bye bye
for
now, and remember to keep the faith.

Carol and Don
www.KingDonsLeather.com

"Click here to see the American Flag Leather Jacket
http://kingdonsleather.com/americanflag/flagjacket.html

        If you've received this e-mail chances are it's because you either
purchased from us, asked us a question or have asked to be put on our
monthly notifications.  But for some reason you're on our Data list.  If
you received this e-mail in error, or would like to be removed, you can
send us an e-mail to remove your name,  We're honest college students
working our way through school, so we really will remove your name.  This
message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

        Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with
the word "remove" in the subject line.

    www.KingDonsLeather.com  Copyright 2001 © all rights reserved.