cleaning machines

Does anyone have a suggestion on where to send a reel-to-reel tape deck and a stand-alone CD burner cleaned. Both have been used with moldy tapes, and before moving them into a clean environment we want to be sure about cleaning them thoroughly. We are a little uncertain doing this ourselves, and think it makes more sense to send them out to professionals. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sheila Krynski
www.sheriarfoundation.org