Are there any ARSCLIST members in Spain or Portugal?

As of now, I'm booked on a tour of Spain and Portugal beginning in
mid-October. This is not a record/phonograph trip but I always find a way to
incoroprate some and it's a great way to meet local folks.

So are there any ARSCList members who live in Spain (Or near Lisbon)? Does
anyone know of any museums or special phono places to visit?

Thanks!

Steve Ramm, ARSC Treasurer
Philadelphia, PA , USA