Re: arsclist 2001 Conference

I spoke to Crispin Jewitt on Friday morning. He expressed profound sympathy for the victims of the events in the United States and for the dazed state in which we find ourselves.

The ARSC/IASA conference will be held as scheduled. I plan to go and hope to see you all there.

Ginny Danielson
ARSC Secretary