TYVEK CD sleeves

Steve (and others interested in such),

I have been ordering Tyvek sleeves for my CDs for about 10 years now from
Something Special (412) 487-2626

The sleeves are #830 in their catalog and they also carry suitable vinyl
sleeves (#422) that you can slip the sleeves and tray card + booklet into
for compact storage. In my experience, you can fit up to 3 CDs and a
reasonably thick booklet into one of the vinyl sleeves.

Hope this is of use,

Peter Hirsch
Cataloger (and collector of way too many recordings to store in a one
bedroom apartment)
phirsch@xxxxxxxx
New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
40 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, New York  10023
(212) 870-1728