Deterioration of Acetate TAPES and FILM

I was just going to add that the most serious (or maybe just the most obvious) cases of audio vinegar syndrome I've encountered were also with Kodak brand acetate tape. It's usually just been the odd reel here and there showing up in collections of primarily other brands, which may be why it was memorable. Will be curious to learn if other list members have found Kodak particularly noticeable in this regard.

Steve Green
sgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx