Playing Aluminum transcription disks

    I was wondering if people can give me advice as to what equipment I need
to get to play back 16 inch Aluminum transcription disks. The disks are radio
transcriptions. Advice on what phonograph and styli that you would recommend
are what I am looking for.
    The Equipment that I already use for the transfer of 78's to CD's is a
Thorens turntable with a Ortofon stylus, a KAB Souvenir VSP MK2 Eq and a
Marantz CD.

TIA

Matt Temkin - Mattflight@xxxxxxx
    Assistant Archivist; Klezmer Conservatory Foundation
    Jewish Music Percussionist