playback of deceliths

Hello,

I have a set of ten instantaneous deceliths of Hitler addressing the Reichstag on Sept. 1, 1939. I've never dealt with deceliths before. They are 78 rpm, macrogroove, and play inside-out. The material is dark brown and translucent (PVC?) and is very soft. Does anybody have experience in transferring these? I'm interested in what needle shape and size would be best, what kind of tracking force and anti-skating to use and any other tips.

Incidentally, I don't know the provenance of these recordings or if there are other recordings of this address, though there are several transcriptions of this speech on the web.

Thanks,
David
David Seubert, Curator
Performing Arts Collection