Hirohito's Surrender Recording

I am not sure if this has not been asked here before, but there is a
documentary film maker who is searching for the surrender recording
made by Emperor Hirohito on August 14, 1945 that was broadcast to
his people at noon the following day.  Somewhere I have a picture of
the disc and I think I have a documentary that does play a portion
of it.  But she has been to every conceivable source including some
on this list and NOBODY has it!  Do you?????

Mike Biel  mbiel@xxxxxxx